My mind has become mushy due to the drugs, so I am living in a kind of haze. But as it is the end of the year I really should review my work this year.
- Teaching - as the year progressed I found I could no longer do this at all. It was a very hard but necessary decision to finish.
- Judging - I did limit the number of jobs I took on.
- Knitting & Crochet - well my right arm stopped working so this had been limited.
- Time to meet with friends - I did achieve this until my health issues took over.
- Concerts - only a few. Art Gallery - I went every month until I took ill.
- Stitching - Tast Challenge - Joined but didn't continue.
- " - book Cover- designed but stitching not finished. But I did make another from recycled Op shop embroidery.
- " - Kogin - made the pin cushions but not the bags.
- " - Completed both the Graffitti and Friendship quilts plus two others.
- " - Make the majority of my clothes - No
- Go to the Bendigo Wool Festival - No
- Visit Toowoomba friends - Yes
- Maberly Retreat - No
- Go to the Guild twice a month - Yes
I am really surprised to see that I did most of what I set out to achieve. If it hadn't been for health issues I would have done better!
So now I have to turn my mind to 2024, but I think I will leave that for a while until I am finished with all the drugs.
So goodbye 2023 and looking forward to 2024.