I have had to re-make my knitting bag. The zipper broke and I thought about throwing it away and just making a new one, but that seemed a bit extreme. So I unpicked the old one. Boy, I sure made it strong but I finally got it apart.
Replacing the zipper was the easy bit.
The whole thing had to go back to the beginning. The repair took a couple of hours, so not quiet as long as making a new one, but, I have to say I found the process very satisfying and I got the lining sitting a bit better, that just slipped into position. I couldn't find a mauve zipper long enough, so, pink it is.
I am auditioning fabrics for the mug bag.
And the second sleeve is growing.