The bag I designed for my last Kogin class has been bugging me. I'm just not happy with the finish. It is the interfacing I used that is the problem I think. So it needs to be redesigned. As usual I always write and evaluation of each project and when I went into my journal to do this I found some other notes I had made about interfacing.
The prices have increased a bit since I wrote this up but I have selected 3 or 4 I want to test out.
At the end of the other class I had some fabric left over so I am stitching another 4 bags which are all based around the original design. I still have a couple more to stitch up but as I find this stitching so pleasurable that isn't a problem.
I will use Japanese fabric for the cuff on all except one and I want to see what my daughter can do with a leather cuff.
I came on some lovely plated leather cord. It wasn't cheap but I think it will add to the finish.
I have to stitch up the other bags first but I will let you know the results.