I am working on my Kogin class. I started with an edge to edge design but as I stitched it out realised that the counting would be too hard for some people. With this in mind I extracted the centre design and have just stitched that part, to begin. I am also using the very last of my old cotton. (The manufacturers reduced the metreage in the skein for the new cotton.) And you know like all older threads it tends to knot, so I will be happy when that is used up.
The knitting is back out of the bag again. This is being knitted in one piece, no seams. I put the sleeve onto 4 needles as I think that it will be easier to manage.
The native grass that I planted near one of the bird baths actually has flowers. So pretty. I will have to think about that as an embroidery design. I have that AGM to night and will be glad to see the back of that.