These little embroideries were a joy to stitch. Adding the muslin as a stabalizer is something I picked up from the Sue Stone classes and I have now made it part of my everyday stitching.
I have worked my way through the whole class. This always allows you to find out where the gremlins live and what extra things you might need to include. I found that marking the dots around the outer edge came in very handy for mounting the embroidery over the backing piece. I also added that batting to the mounding board and an happy with the result.
I choose the snow drop for the one I made up.
I found the little screws in the frame very hard to manipulate so a pair of plyers is essential. I must say I am tempted to make up all 4 designs but that would cut into the number of frames I have for the class. Another reason to order some more.