It is working again. That was really a nervous breakdown event. I had to pack up the computer, get it on a trolley, walk the km to the barge, get it from the barge to the car and then drive for an hour to get to the Apple store. When I got to the head of the cue, and I had an appointment, the assistant tells me they can deal with the remotely. I had to pack it up again, get to the car and by this point there was no way I could have pulled it all the way to the ferry and then home so I put the car on the barge and drove home. Hang the expense. Then I got thinking about what was wrong with the computer and came to the conclusion that someone had put on a security program I knew nothing about. Turns out my husbands computer guy had put it on when he has looking at his computers. When they rang today I had sorted everything out myself. Good thing is I don't need a new computer.
So as you can imagine not a lot of work has been done but I have managed to lose a friendship block I made for a patchwork friend. I will have to do that one again. I have finished 3 more pin cushions. That is the end of them. I see that all the others I have made have sold so that is pleasing.
It was easier to stitch the latin for Cease the Day.
And I have finished the stitching but have to put the hexi's around this design for my simple stitching.
One more to go after this and I am ready to start making the quilt.