I have already shown the Kogin work I have been doing but wait, there is more!
I have finished testing my new pattern for a packet of pocket tissues and now have the first 5 pieces cut out ready to sew. Only 15 more to go. These will be gifts for my quilting buddies.
I started work on my peace embroidery for February. It is small but I expect it to take most of the month to stitch.
And, I got back to my Assissi Sampler and did a little work and a lot of unpicking because I can't count.
I did 6 experimental eco dyes on the cotton silk scarf. ( I have taken one of each type of scarf and cut them up to experiment on.)
Then to top it off I got my sewing room in order again. Everything clean. Dusted, polished and washed.
That was some progress this week.