The resolutions for 2015;
- be as active as possible yes
- Complete all Hishizashi pattersn yes
- Average 5 blog posts each week yes
- Complete 1 drawing or design each week (52) no
- Make an Easter gift for each of my quilt group no
- Complete 10 items from UFO list 13 completed
Not too bad considering all the problems the year threw up. My husband had 7 operations. I broke my arm. We bought a new house that I didn't like. I am amazed that I only missed out on 2 things!
Looking at the UFO list, that has reduced down from 40 to 26 items and I have only added another 4 to the list during 2015. Such will power!!!!
I have selected another 10 items to complete in 2016. I would like to have listed more, but, I'm going to have 20 weeks out with the alterations to the house. Big disruptions. But some are not a lot of work. The Mermaid Quilt needs a hanging pocket and the Candlewicking quilt the binding. The other 8 are going to have to take some work. As to next years resolutions, well I am going to take a few days to think about those.