I finished the third sample for the Children's Holiday class, the penguin, who is for those who have stitched before. The outline stitching isn't very hard but it takes time to attach the bow tie and place the beads in position. I have made the bag big enough to take a new smart phone.
I am still experimenting with how to put these little bags together. I have to try and have them almost assembled before the children do the embroidery. You get 25 to 30 kids who all want their bags sewn up at the same time and it has to be something quick and easy for the person doing the assembling. I would like it to be just the side seams and inserting the pinch frame.