I have returned to work on the Xmas ornaments that I started earlier in the year, (January actually) , with some interesting results.
The patterns I have stitched are not quite the same as the patterns I printed out. Reason, I'm having trouble seeing the thread of the fabric and hence my count has become a bit creative.
They still look like snowflakes just not quite the ones I started out to stitch. These 4 designs I will stitch in re perle 8 cotton on the same linen as the white ones.
Oh well 2 down and only 2 to go and then I will have to assemble them. I have some ideas of what I want to do but this doesn't always work out as I expect.