It seems a long time ago that I last posted about my work in progress but it was only two weeks ago!
Then I said that I was experimenting with some new Xmas decoration and two weeks later I have stitched out 4 designs.
I decided to use perle 8 thread. I wanted a look of 'embossing' so I made my tension just a little tighter.
Now that I have stitched out these designs I now have to decide just how I am going to make them up.
These were all stitched during the time that the children were here. Lots of miss counting and unpicking.
There are still another 8 patterns to be stitched but Xmas is 12 months away!