There is lots going on but not much to show because a lot of the work is secret.
Just a couple of birds.
But, I am experimenting with embroidered decorations for Xmas 2017. This is because the 12 days of Xmas I stitched for the Guild were such a success for their Xmas raffle. So I thought I would stitch up some snow flakes. I don't know where I got these designs they were in a file I have had for ages.
I went out and bought some more linen, at $100 per metre, that was a bit of a shock to the wallet, and some perle 8 thread. I cut off the piece to set up the first embroidery, overlocked that piece and the remaining fabric and then wrote the count, price and date purchased on the selvedge. I am sick and tired of having to count threads every time I take a new fabric out of the draw. I might go back and do the rest of my stash. Some will be easy because I know just by looking at them. As for the others, well.