You know I have just realised that I never made any resolutions at all for 2016! Now that is a first. I was so tired up in just getting by that I never set any firm direction for the year. I just let the wind of fate take me where it would and tried to survive. Maybe there was some widsom in doing that? It wasn't an easy year to survive.
But 2017 is different. I intend to take control of my small ship and although those winds may batter me I will have a direction I want to head in, even if I don't reach the destination I set out for.
I have put that up on the wall so that I will see it every day. When I get side tracked it will remind me I want to get somewhere. So where am I headed?
- To Japan to get the images I need to finish my book on Kogin Embroidery.
- To develop a stock of embroidered items that reflect where I live for sale at our local markets.
- Spend time with my grand daughters.
- Keep working towards finishing that pile of UFO's
- Take a regular amount of 'me time'.
- I wish to design 12 small embroideries for peace.
(I'm not sure how I will go with number 6.)
Looking back at my work
list for 2016 I didn't do too well.
This year the list is a bit shorter.
So, from midnight tonight this small ship will set sail into the future.