Week 38 -Drizzle Stitch
This stitch has been wrongly named. I should have been named GRIZZLE stitch. That is what I did every time I had to re-thread that needle. All my friends who had to listen to me grizzle agree.
I did quite a few experiments with various thicknesses of threads and found that the shiny threads gave the best results. The finished thread twisted without effort.
Pulling the thread tighter made it stand stiff. I thought at one stage I would do a relief sign but could only find one letter bead so canned that idea. But still, I think that idea would work well. I might have to revisit that.
I liked the idea of adding beads so incorporated them into the design of my silly bird. This bird is definitely male. Only males of the aves species would have this kind of plumage.